POUNDLANDBANDIT Top Ten
This weeks Top Ten is from the Lord of the Memes; the POUNDLANDBANDIT!!!
10. Product Of Waste – You won’t Take Me Alive; Fast, pissed off hardcore, one of the best to come out in recent years. RIP Terry.
9. Milk Music – Beyond Living; stupidly good garage/fuzz punk from Olympia, Washington, listened to this EP more than I can count since it’s release.
8. Battery – Only the diehard remain; one of the best straight edge bands ever, period.
7. Moss Icon – Lyburnum Wits End; One of the emo-hardcore pioneers, super raw with weird and wicked lyrics.
6. Special Move – Curse of the black water; Makes me want to spin kick everyone in the entire world at the same time. Essex’s finest.
5. Orchid – Chaos is me; proper 90’s screamo, not this b*llocks your 15 year old nephew listens to.
4. Saves The Day – Can’t Slow Down; wicked pop/emo-punk when it was still fast and everyone wore chunky skate shoes. Know most of these songs off by heart
3. Misfits – Static Age; one of the first albums that got me into hardcore/punk and it’s a timeless banger.
2. Depeche Mode – Black Celebration; Only like this to impress moody birds who wear all black
1. Black Sabbath – Master Of Reality; Come on mate I don’t even have to explain.
(Bonus Entry – My Chemical Romance – I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love; legitimately ones of the best emo punk albums ever and I know every song)